Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sweet Satisfaction


There’s nothing like the sweet satisfaction of meeting a deadline early. Last night, I turned in the sequel to Kindred of the Fallen, now officially titled Protector of the Flame, to my excited editor. I’m thrilled to work with someone who loves my world and characters. I should get notes back from her in about a week.

Also, my release date has been moved up to Oct 22. For a paranormal author to come out just before Halloween is a good thing and makes promotion a tad easier. So this Insecure Writer's Support Group post is one of celebration.

Since I turned in book two, I actually have extra time to visit some of my fellow writers on the IWSG list that might need some support today.
Thanks to Alex for IWSG.
 
What are you celebrating today, writing related or not? Any issues bugging you? We could all use support during the highs and lows, so don’t be afraid to share.


 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your edits and your new release date. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing! Issues bugging me: I just need to "do."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And good timing with the release date. You're always welcome back to do another guest spot if you do a blog tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! Today I'm celebrating because next week is the hubby's last week of chemo.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats on turning your ms in early. Well done! And just in time for some spring celebrating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your book. It must be very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for finishing and finishing early! I'm celebrating the end of A-Z and the fact I can get back to writing without that distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray on finishing early! That must be such a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, all good news here today. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing! I'm really happy for you.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That just what my publisher was saying, about paranormal, so we bumped ours to early Oct. How cool is that, sharing the same month. I'm excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete