Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Review Copy from Theresa Rizzo

A buddy of mine asked me to help spread the word about her new novel.


Free Review Copy of He Belongs to Me by Theresa Rizzo
 
Hi all,
 
I'm giving away 50 digital review copies of He Belongs to Me, to the first 50 people to request it, in exchange for honest reviews to be posted on Amazon, Goodreads & Barnes & Noble.
 
Catherine Boyd will do anything to regain custody of her young son . . . Even reconcile with the husband accused of killing their son’s twin.
 
 
 
For more information and a chance to review He Belongs to Me, click HERE (http://eepurl.com/ynT3D)
 
Happy Reading,
 
Theresa
 
Hope you guys take advantage and help this lovely author out. Reviews are so important. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Looks interesting! Heading over now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeted! I'd sign up to review it, but I've already promised a stack to review.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

    Also visit my web page :: acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the book cover! Too bad I'm drowning in books to review.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Obat Kulit Supaya Lebih Bersih Dan Sehat
    Obat Pilek Menahun
    Obat Alami Batu Empedu
    Obat Lupus
    Obat Ginjal Bocor
    Obat Infeksi Lambung
    Penyebab TBC Kelenjar
    Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
    Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung
    Obat Penyakit Jantung

    ReplyDelete