Friday, April 26, 2013

Quickie: Hot, Hot Summer



May is just around the corner, right along with the release of some of the biggest summer movies. A ton of good flicks are scheduled to come out, too many to name.

Here’s my list of what I’m anticipating the most.

May
 

Iron Man 3: Who doesn’t love RDJ as Tony Stark?

The Great Gatsby: So psyched about this one. Leo looks like the perfect obsessed Gatsby in the trailer. New one below.
 




Star Trek Into Darkness: The villain in this trailer reminds me of a young Alan Rickman.


 

June


Man of Steel: Time for a good remake. Hope this is it.
 

World War Z: Zombies and Brad Pitt. I’m sold.

 

July

The Wolverine : Am I the only one who has been waiting for a Wolverine storyline set in Japan?


 

August

300 Rise ofan Empire: Have no idea if it’ll be as good as the first, but my fingers are crossed.

 



Elysium: If you’re into Sci-Fi, check it out. Looks promising.
 














Any summer flicks you're looking forward to? Which ones can't you wait to see? If you could only pick one, which would it be?

 

6 comments:

  1. The Lone Ranger looks like it might be a fun movie to watch. I'm hoping to see Oblivion tonight, too.

    Star Trek is a must, so is Iron Man 3. So how can I only pick ONE????? That's just unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to go see all those. I love movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you saw my list today, I'm looking forward to most of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good ones coming but Iron Man 3 is at the top of my gotta see list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to Star Trek and Man of Steel. I'm intrigued by Elysium too.

    ReplyDelete