Monday, January 7, 2013

Ninja Guest Spot, Royal Interview & New Year Hop Winner


For those writers who also blog, I'm sure you know or at least hope you know The Ninja Capt: Alex J. Cavanaugh. He's awesome and I'm happy to be part of his ninja army. Today he has squeezed me in for a special guest spot. Woo-hoo! Check it out HERE. Thank you, Alex!


Today, I'm also fortunate enough to be hosted by Kay Dee Royal. She has an interview of me and a giveaway posted. Swing by HERE. Thank you, Kay Dee!



Now for the winner of the New Year's Blog Hop, hosted by Carrie Ann Ryan.

Congratulations to Elizabeth Kotkiewicz Hyatt! You have won an e-ARC of Kindred of the Fallen.

Carrie Ann will post the winner of the Grand Prize on her blog: http://carrieannryan.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Elizabeth, and happy to host you today, Isis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on Alex Cavanaugh's blog. SO funny, LOL!

    Congrats on your book--looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the post in google reader and didn't leave a comment. Sorry.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete