Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Guest Spot, Interview & Exclusive Excerpt

Today is another busy day as I continue to celebrate the release of my paranormal romance, Kindred of the Fallen.

My fab buddy, Brinda Berry, is hosting me over at her blog. I'm playing a little game of Finish the Sentence. I decided to drag along my hero and heroine, Serenity and Cyrus. Stop by for a little fun.


I also have an interview on Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's.


As I wrote Kindred of the Fallen, the first draft was for me. I revised with readers in mind, whittling away the fat and tightening up scenes. In doing so, I cut the prologue. It explains how Cyrus found his kabashem or the mate that is literally the other half of his soul and why he handles the situation with a strategic approach.

No one has seen it, not even my editor. I considered sharing it with you all today, but decided to save it as an exclusive for my newsletter mailing list, which will go out within the week.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a tease :). Sorry. 





4 comments: