Friday, November 16, 2012

I MISS YOU BLOGFEST

The "I Miss You" Blogfest is hosted by Andrew Leon, Matthew MacNish, and Alex J. Cavanaugh. Thanks guys!

The bloggers we really miss… and the ones we would really miss!

I joined Twitter last year August. The first person who befriended me had also joined the same day, Regected Riter. He was clever and hilarious and super nice. I used to look forward to his blog, sort of like my secret indulgence.

His blog always guaranteed a laugh and I rooted for him every day. So here goes, Regected Riter I miss you!

The ones I would really miss. Hmmm...

Of course I'd miss Ninja Capt Alex, but I'm officially NOT listing him because I think a ton of other bloggers will give him proper kudos.

Last year my life took a crazy turn when I got preggers and moved across the Atlantic. I had to take a hiatus from blogging to stay sane and focused on writing. One person sent me an email to see if all was well in my world. When I received the message, I was blown away and touched.

Thank you Brinda Berry for having such a big heart. You're also one virtual friend I would LOVE to meet in person and I'm grateful for your friendship. Not to mention your blog rocks with helpful information, cool tidbits, and fun interviews.
Another blog I visit religiously is Pubrants. Literary Agent Kristin Nelson gives readers and more importantly, writers, essential insider information. I'm astounded such a rock star agent would make the time to blog, but I'm uber grateful and pray she continues to make the time to do so.

To see the list of other participating blogs, click on one of the hosts up above.


 

28 comments:

  1. Brinda is just awesome that way! And thanks.
    Appreciate your participation in our blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...You have truly made my day with such kind words. You, certainly, are a blogger and friend we miss when you take a hiatus.

    I miss Regected Riter, too. The drawings made me laugh everytime. I grin just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visited Regected Riter's blog, and even though I hadn't visited before, I miss him!! And even though you've been posting a lot, I haven't visited in a while, so I miss you too! Nice to "see" you again :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are now a lot more bloggers I need to check out as a result of this blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great bloggers out there that we come to know as real friends after the connections we make. I'd miss them all. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many virtual friends that really make a difference in our lives!

    Hope your electrical woes are behind you now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Iris .. Brinda I met recently so that's good, regected riter - now that's a name ... I'll check in ..

    But great selection and there are many wonderful people around .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I am making a blogger list! These sound great...nice to meet you! I love how we are extending the blogging family :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blogfest - nice list of choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pubrants is one I would also miss. I haven't been able to visit as often but yeah, Kristin knows her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a nice feel when someone reaches beyond the blog and actually sends an email to check up on things. How fortunate you were.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  12. you'd be totally missed too, Isis! Thanks for reaching out to some people who I need to reacquaint with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so good to see you back here. I missed you while you were gone :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first time stopping by your blog - I LOVE your blog header! It's lovely! Nice to *meet* you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You picked some great bloggers! Thanks for taking part, Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Isis! Pubrants is a good one. And Alex of course! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always enjoy popping by your blog, Isis. Brinda is a great person. There are so many wonderful people in this community.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You never know who you will miss until they are not there :) I will have to check out Pubrants. So fun making new friends! Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to visit PubRants all the time. Haven't done so in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! PubRants! I haven't visited there in a while. Now, I want to get over there and read all the good stuff I've missed!
    Nice to meet you:)
    Talynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Brinda and her blog! She's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darn typos... Lol.

    Hi, Isis,

    Nice to see you, it's been a while ... Great choice here.... Need to visit them again...

    So wonderful to be reminded about special people we shouldn't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Iris, it's a real pleasure meeting you. Happy blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another great thing about this blogfest is that it reminds us to reconnect with bloggers we haven't seen in awhile. I'm glad we're back in touch Isis, and I'll try to stop by more often. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nanoo-Nanoo, girly -Mork. See you in the Great Beyond, miss gorgeous --- Greetings, earthling!! Shouldn’t be long, gottawanna run back to Heaven; however, in the meantime, take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora-of-thot to write the next, great masterpeace -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven. Think about it. Do it! Get back with me Upstairs, k? God bless you, doll: pleasure-beyond-measure is waiting in the Great Beyond for you and eye …thewarningsecondcoming.com

    ReplyDelete