Friday, November 4, 2011
Holiday Fever and Giveaway!
Congratulations, June! Please contact Anita at email@example.com to receive your free copy of Embrace the Highland Warrior.
There are so many things that I’m looking forward to this holiday season. Even though November just started, I thought I share a few with you.
5. Clarisonic Blue Plus Deep Pore Cleansing System. It uses oscillation technology to cleanse the skin 6x better to give a healthier, more radiant complexion. It has three speeds, three brush heads, and I think I’m a little too eager to get my hands on it. I’ve heard and read so many amazing things about this product I can’t wait to get one. (Hopefully my hubs is reading this post and will mark this item for upcoming birthday or Christmas item *wink, wink*).
4. Sunshine in Tampa, FL and a snow-free winter. I’ve endured some of England’s worst winters in history! And did I mention I’m not a fan of snow. Bring on the sunshine.
3. There are a ton of new book releases for Nov and Dec, from big publishers, small press, and indie authors. I have a long list, but without a doubt the one book I’m most excited to read is the urban fantasy Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla coming out in Dec.
2. Last year when I read an article that Angelina Jolie decided to put on a director’s cap and make a movie, I believe I sighed quite loudly. Of course I’d go see her directorial masterpiece just to satisfy my curiosity. Then I saw a preview for it and people let me tell you, I was impressed. Turns out she not only directed it, she also wrote it. Action star and Academy award winner, Angelina Jolie, who I really do enjoy on the big screen, might have what it takes to be a darn good director and screenwriter. Talk about a triple threat. I'll go see In the Land of Blood and Honey on Christmas Eve the day after it opens.
Take a look and give me your opinion.
1. Christmas in a new house with decked out tree, celebrating life with my husband and two canine kiddies.
Here are our furry babies dressed up for Halloween. Bella is wonder dog and Bodhi is a pumpkin. Yes, we are "those kind of people", but the dogs were rewarded with lots of treats and weren't kept in costume long.
What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Thanksgiving with an extra helping of family drama? Great cup of hot cocoa, perhaps spiked? Vacation with loved ones? Reading a gripping book while hiding from loved ones?
Please bear with me as I'll be delayed in responding to comments and visiting other blogs today.