Saturday, October 15, 2011

Winner and More!

I had intended this post to be up yesterday. However, my schedule is somewhat erratic at the moment due to house hunting.

My friend Steph Burkhart invited me to participate in her Football blog tour. If you'd like to read my interview over at Romance Under the Moonlight, please click HERE.

Now time to announce one lucky winner who will receive a free copy of Anita Clenney's USA Today best-selling debut paranormal romance Awaken the Highland Warrior!

Chosen at random, the winner is:

Runere McLain

Congratulations, Runere! Please e-mail Anita at anita@anitaclenney.com to claim your prize.

Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Isis - Speaking of contests...I tried to contact you via e-mail about sending your prize from my blog's Caption Contest but I haven't heard back from you. Please e-mail me at lin@ldmasterson.com. Thanks. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me, Linda! Life has been hectic. E-mailing now :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz, Runere, and good luck with house hunting, Isis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Runere! Congrats! Best of luck with your house hunting, Isis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Runere. Isis, hope the house hunting is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex ~ Thanks for stopping by.

    Sabrina ~ I could use some luck, thanks.

    Jennifer ~ Thanks for the good wishes.

    Sarah ~ No hiccups yet :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Runere! Send your info to anita@anitaclenney.com and I'll get the book to you. Thanks so much for having me here, Isis. It was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner! And good luck on your house hunting. We were so discouraged we had to build one from scratch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lady, I left a comment on your guest blog on Steph's blog under my pen, as it didn't allow for name/url option. ;-) Even though I'm on the 'venom's team (Cowboys) I still dig ya. LOL have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angela, great to see you.

    Anita ~ Thanks again for coming on!

    Carol ~ Great to see you back in the swing of things again. I need to head over to your blog.

    Laila ~ Looks like we are buying an older place so lots of work involved. Thanks for the good wishes.

    Kan ~ I won't hold it against you for being a Cowboys fan.

    ReplyDelete