Two weeks ago, I received the Liebster award from the wonderful Laila Knight. For those who don’t know, Liebster means friend. Big thank you to Laila for thinking of me! Make sure you check out her site: http://untroubledkingdomoflailaknight.blogspot.com/
I figured passing it on would be a great way to start this week.
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all—have bloggity fun and spread the love.
In random order, here are the five bloggers with under 200 followers who I think also deserve the award and are awesome people.
1. Jess Mckendry: http://writeskatedream-jmckendry.blogspot.com/
2. Mel Fowler: http://adventurewrites.blogspot.com/
3. Crystal Cheverie: http://www.littlebundleofcontradictions.com/
4. Marlena Cassidy: http://marlena-cassidy.blogspot.com/p/about-marlena-cassidy.html
5. TL Jeffcoat: http://mrtalkstoomuch.blogspot.com/
Please go meet the recipients and share the cyber love. Pay it forward by becoming a follower on their blog, look them up on twitter and follow them there as well.
**HONORABLE MENTION: I also wanted to mention these fantastic bloggers. The reason I didn’t list them as one of my top five? I have no idea how many followers they have (thank you wordpress).
Jamila Jamison: http://jamilajamison.wordpress.com/
Brinda Berry: http://www.brindaberry.com/blog.html
Robin Covington: http://robincovington.wordpress.com/
Regected Riter: http://regectedriter.wordpress.com/tag/writer/
Thanks again, Laila for giving me this award.